Updating your passport Live free hot chat srbija

Posted by / 28-Oct-2015 11:34

Updating your passport

The documents required for your passport to be updated are based on the passport type that you need.

As an emergency service, we can secure your updated passport in 2 weeks or less, even as fast as 24 hours if necessary.

First and foremost: your passport should be in your hand, not expired, and not damaged.

If your passport is damaged, you must apply for a replacement passport.

There are several ways you can apply to amend your passport.

Ensure you complete the form carefully following all the instructions.

To find out more about our fast passport expediting service, please feel free to call us at 877-910-7277.

Your passport is one of the most important documents you will need to update following your change of name, as the name on your passport should always be your legal name.

If your passport is less than 5 years expired, not damaged, and it was issued when you were 16 or older, then you can apply for a passport renewal.If your passport was issued when you were 15 or younger, it was a minor passport and only valid for 5 years. It is considered a new minor passport each time until the applicant is 16 or older. If your name has changed, you can renew your passport and submit the name change documents with the renewal application.If your passport was issued less than one year ago, you can apply for a name change passport at no additional fee.Click each link below for the Instructional Checklist for the passport type that you need.Once you have changed your name by Deed Poll, your Deed Poll document will need to be sent to the Passport Office as proof of your name change along with the required form to amend your passport.

updating your passport-88updating your passport-12updating your passport-77